What to do with my Snow iBook G3/500

chris at beliefpictures.ca chris at beliefpictures.ca
Sat May 1 12:30:14 PDT 2004

Hey,

Assuming my iBook is dead (probably is) is it worth fixing? I did not
realize that had this much problems (mechanically). I guess I got a real
lemon! I purchased htis unit from a guy who sells used Mac systems. I
purchased it from him on eBay. The company (urbancomputer.com) has not
responded to my e-mails being I am expecting a full refund. The guy (Craig)
sold me a computer that does not work. What do you think I should do? Am I
being unreasonable? All I know is I am out $850.00 CDN.

Chris:(