[MacDV] Re: DVD to FCE

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Mon May 3 12:23:24 PDT 2004

Even better - make one print to tape in mini-dv. Then you have a full quality edited
version to reimport and work with later.

Or, burn a data dvd of the all FCE files associated with your project. Then you can
archive that and bring the footage back online whenever you might make use of it.

I do both.

R.B.