[MacDV] Re: OSX and SCSI

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Tue May 11 06:50:14 PDT 2004

Nikon tells me it's their fault. They are not supporting any SCSI devices under
OSX. Perhaps there is some undocumented workaround but for now we'll have to
use OS9. For a big profitable company like Nikon I'm disappointed in their lack
of Mac support. How hard would it have been to write a proper SCSI driver
instead of making us either boot into OS9 or buy a Firewire scanner. When the
time comes to buy another scanner I'll be sure not to choose Nikon.

Richard