Toast = iMovie + iDVD?

sb videovideo at mac.com
Thu May 13 06:07:19 PDT 2004

Toast is an application to burn data to a disk, and is like iDVD in that it
is also a DVD authoring program.

imovie is a video editing program.

You can use any video editing application you want to edit your movie.
Neither iDVD nor Toast care.
Once you are ready to burn it to something, you use Toast or iDVD.

I think Toast is an excellent application and I have it, even though I have
built in DVD burner (Superdrive) on my Mac and can use iDVD.

 my .02

 sb