iDVD buffer underrun probs

Darby Lee Darrow darrowspammagnet at cox.net
Sun May 16 16:40:51 PDT 2004

I used FCP 4.5 to create a 3 minute video. In the Sequence I nested a
sequence from a previous project which was created in FCP 3. I
exported it, in as Quicktime, both self contained and as a reference
file. I place the file into iDVD and burned  several DVDs. Each time
there was a buffer underrun error, which occured in the same place,
which is the middle of the nested sequence. I tried restarting, using
the ref file, using self contained, no other software was running,
but no joy.

Any ideas of what went wrong or more importantly, a work around?

TIA
--
Darby Lee Darrow
darrowspammagnet at cox.net