Quicktime ain't so quick, post download.

Bobbo bobbo924 at earthlink.net
Mon May 17 09:27:48 PDT 2004

I just downloaded the Quicktime 6.5 update. As with many new Apple
upgrades(God,I should know better), I am now experiencing problems.
Specifically, when I try to connect via Safari to a quicktime movie, most
recently an Apple seminar at their own website, I invariably get a message
that some necessary software is missing, and that, "unfortunately, it is
not available on the Apple server." Great.

Has anyone seen this? Any recommendations to allow me to view Apple
quicktime using Apple quicktime on Apple's site and elsewhere? Any
suggestions appreciated. I could reboot and use 9.2.2/QT5, but alas, more
and more is being posted in QT6 format.

Thanks,

Bobbo

Art, pet and human portraits: http://www.bobbogoldberg.com