[MacDV] can't see formac ext disk

PJ Lunny yangzone at aol.com
Wed May 19 12:48:19 PDT 2004

>fyi I have a 12" powerbook [OS10.2.8] and an old DV iMac [OS9.2.2]

For years I've been using an Apricorn EZ-Gig PCMCIA HD adapter to test/use
2.5" drives on Powerbooks. Very handy (especially to see if a FW Bridge is
the problem) and you can easily use old naked, abandoned drives to store
stuff and make backups. (Oooops, maybe a 12" Powerbook has no PCMCIA slot?)

Anyway here's Apricorn EZ-GIG Data Transfer Kit for $43.59:

http://www.pricegrabber.com/rating_getprodrev.php/masterid=51803/id_type=mas
terid