VHS to HD to DVD

sb videovideo at mac.com
Wed May 19 16:34:08 PDT 2004

All you need is some way to convert the output of the VHS machine into
firewire, which goes into the computer.

You can use a dv camcorder that has analog inputs and will "pass thru" the
signal. You could also buy a stand alone media converter. The most
frequently recommended are by Canopus, Miglia, and ADS. They sell for about
$300.

 regards,

 sb