Need help - still photo software

Paul Knight paul.knight at internet.co.nz
Thu May 20 01:57:03 PDT 2004

>At 4:34 PM -0700 5/19/04, "Dr. M. Burek" <mrwitch at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

Photoshop will not create any detail if there is nothing there to
start with, so if  you can not see what is in the photo now, I don't
think any software will do magic.  It may of course be that the
original negative if you have it, is better than the print and so you
could work from that.

If you do decide to buy or use Photoshop let me know off-list and I
will send you instructions for the best method of sharpening with
"Unsharp Mask."   But don't expect miracles if the photos are so bad
that you don't know what is in them.
--
from Paul Knight
(JapanEd)  <www.japaned.com>