Pro Tools list

David Cole themixguy at mac.com
Fri May 21 01:40:51 PDT 2004

You can certainly learn a lot by lurking at the Digidesign Users Group,
but that's obvious, right? www.digidesign.com, click on support, click
on User Conference. Another favorite is musicplayer.com, click on
Forums, check out David Frangioni's Studio Tech. And lastly,
http://www.protoolsusers.org/. Not a great source for online info, but
a good place to network in the L.A. and get up to speed.

Hope this helps.
-DC

P.S.- I do Pro Tools ALL day long (and into the night), so my
suggestion to answer your basic questions: corral somebody who knows,
read-the-manual, or take a class. The program is deep, but with a
little knowledge, you can do most of what you want.