Avid Xpress Pro exception

R Underwood rcundd at hotmail.com
Sat May 22 10:49:42 PDT 2004

James and Tim, thank you for the suggestions.  For the record,
rerendering the sequence fixed the problem.  Removing the
offending clip didn't work (sequence still didn't play), duplicating
the sequence and trying to play the duplicate didn't work, and
trying Undo didn't work (the Undo/Redo cache had been flushed,
probably when I tried restarting the Avid appilcation).  Binary
search on the sequence seems like a good idea, but I couldn't
try it unfortunately because the entire sequence was unplayable
(producing the exception error dialog).

I'd forgotten about the Avid Attic, will check there in the
future when (and somehow I sense it will be when, not if)
I encounter another fatal Avid Xpress error.

Rebecca