Capturing DV Right To mac

Scott Wm Eastman FunnyBoy at netnet.net
Wed May 26 05:42:06 PDT 2004

Hey Everyone!

Is it possible to capture video LIVE right to a Mac?

I wrote earlier about having to video tape a Run/Walk finish and then
convert that video into bite size (5 minute) segments.  I would think it
would take one whole step out of the process if I could capture right to the
Mac.

Is that possible?  How much disk space would I need for 2 hours of footage?
Is there something I'm not thinking of?

:o)
Scott

--
Is there a place for the hopeless sinners who have
hurt all mankind just to save their own beliefs?

                        - Bob Marley, "One Love"