multiple exposures in one frame in iMovie?

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sat May 29 14:54:48 PDT 2004

I think what you are talking about is called either superimposing or
compositing in video, and it's not possible in iMovie without buying 3rd
party plug-ins.

If you are working with still images, you can use Photoshop or PS Elements
to composite them together and bring in the composited still frame into
iMovie.

Compositing is very easy to do in Final Cut Express or Final Cut Pro.

 hth,

 sb