QUES:Did list receive Premiere question?

Tiik at aol.com Tiik at aol.com
Mon May 31 10:24:52 PDT 2004

Hi,
I sent the following question last week and have had no response to it yet.
I want to be sure the list received it. It is only my first or second email
to this list.
I did receive it...since I am on the list. Did anyone else get it?

I am using Adobe Premiere 4.2....on Biege G3...with OS 9.2
making a small movie for grant purposes...5-7 minutes.
Mu deadline is June 3, 2004.
I have been using Premiere for years to teach video and animation.
Usually I would take the final movie and PRINT to VIDEO...
but, there are always dropped frames due to our ancient biege G3's...blah
blah blah...
so, until we get our fab G5's....
I have decided to burn the final Premiere movie to CD.
Though I have done a lot of CD burning, I have not sent one of
my Premiere creations off on a CD adventure.
I am concerned about the receiving parties ability to read the movie
on their end.

QUESTIONS:
1. How do I make a final Premiere Movie that anyone on any computer with any
movie reading software can read?
...a movie that anyone with a Mac or IBM compatible
can view? Not everyone has Premiere.
2. Will their IBM compatible Quicktime software open a Mac created Premiere
movie?
Will other software open a Premiere Movie?
3. In the Premiere Make Movie process should I COMPRESS as something
other than VIDEO to make the movie more compatible with a wide
variety of movie readers?
4. Shall I also burn a movie reading application to the CD...like Quicktime
5.0
even if my QT is Mac? Shall I down load non-Mac QT and burn both QT's to CD?

All help is welcomed and appreciated.
Tiik