A Life to Love - etc.

Terry Rezek trezek at QNET.COM
Mon May 31 16:16:36 PDT 2004

On May 31, 2004, at 5:32 AM, Macintosh Digital Video List wrote:

>> www.whypeoples.com/alifetolove.html
>>
> If you read his original post, it states "under development", I am
> pretty
> sure that is why the "links" are not active.

Under sedation might be more appropriate. Check the code - the links
don't work because there are none! What you see is simply one large
jpeg image. There's no Image Map info or HREFs for simple links, nor
javascript and slices for rollovers - not a single link on the entire
page!

It should never have been posted in this condition.

Terry Rezek
Multimedia Instructor
Antelope Valley College
3041 W. Avenue K