[MacDV] Past contributor

K kochkodin at verizon.net
Mon Nov 1 05:16:18 PST 2004

Gerhard Kuhn wrote:

> <>??
>
> Not sure I understand the subtleties of your post.
>
> On Monday, November 01, 2004, at 07:43AM, Lene Wangmo
> <wangmo at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Vancouver, anyone?

Gerhard,
It refers to fleeing the US for the Great Frozen North..ie..Canada...as
the consciencous objectors did during the Vietnam War...Although I have
never been to Vancouver, my sons have and tell me it is an extremely
beautiful city!!!  BTW..GWB appointing 3 or more Supremes terrifies me
more than any other action that he may take...
However,  the entire discussion is moot as the 2 most accurate
indicators in a continuous streak from 1900 are forecasting Kerry's
victory.  The Washington Redskins lost yesterday and in every
presidential election since 1936  the result of their last home game
before the election determines the winner....If the 'Skins win, so does
the incumbent party and vice versa....Also, in every election since
1900, if the stock market is down for the year of the election, the
incumbent loses...This year the market is down about 3% thru this past
Friday.  HTH..
Regards,
Mike K