[MacDV] Past contributor

James Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Mon Nov 1 21:41:08 PST 2004

On Monday, November 1, 2004, at 11:48  PM, Daniel Beck wrote:

> On Nov 1, 2004, at 11:00 PM, James Asherman wrote:
>
>> On Monday, November 1, 2004, at 08:41  AM, Roy Harker wrote:
>>
>>> The last time I looked this was a Mac DV list, not a forum for
>>> whining Americans.
>>>
>>> Roy Harker
>>>
>> You're just upset because you can't vote.
>
> Well, I can and already have (absentee…I'm in Japan), but I agree with
> the sentiment. Politics should be kept off list (and this from someone
> who reads & discusses plenty of politics, only elsewhere).
>
> Daniel

Well since you dragged me back into this, I agree too.
I think that signatures featuring links to webpages touting one's
particular beliefs
can be left off. I don't think you guys do that when you are emailing
clients do you?
and heck, I was just funning with Roy as I was with Chris when I
advised him to "go and peddle his papers"