[MacDV] Past contributor

Lene Wangmo wangmo at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 3 08:40:36 PST 2004

On 11/2/04 7:20 PM, "Lanny Cotler" <lcotler at saber.net> wrote:

>> Vancouver, anyone?
>

> I considered it. But then I realized that, as a Vietnam vet, I known
> how to deal with the police state better than our children. No, I'll
> stay, and help them fight it. Wouldn't leaving be deserting the ship?
> I mean, it's not like we're the Jews and the Neo-Cons are the Nazis
> -- is it?

Lan,

I'm sure you're well aware that Bush didn't sign the ban on assault weapons
(only prez not to do so) against the wishes of ALL police departments.  What
Trailer trash dittohead militia do you think he was arming here?  To serve
what purpose?  I'd say Machiavellian-wickedness-hisself-Rove is giving
Crisco Ashcroft some domestic backwoods-troops armed to the gills to put
down any domestic dissent that might fire up during their next 4 years of
blatant Fascism.  Impoverish the states, bankrupt the treasury, no jobs or
educational opportunity--hence jobs in military to populate the
military/industrial complex, increase in crime, increase in chaos--sure way
to lay out reasons for total police state policies--not to mention the
profit component to stuffing privatized prisons full of slave laborers who
will make the widgets of some corporation for 13 cents an hour.   We are
America The Beautiful No More.   We are America the Usuruped by the
Neocon Imperialism of a fascist regime frothing up homophobic, xenophobic,
misanthropic, uneducated flat-earth-fundamentalist idiots, into endless
war frenzy to enrich the oil barons and their crony war profiteering
corporations.

Lené
(a once extremely proud American who is now vastly ashamed that our
population is so flagrantly ignorant and therefore prone to this blind
embrace of fascism)