[MacDV] Past contributor

Lene Wangmo wangmo at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 3 10:49:20 PST 2004

On 11/3/04 1:34 AM, "chris.film at gmail.com" <chris.film at gmail.com> wrote:

> Lanny,
>
> Please keep your profane tongue of this discussion list. Many of us
> are believers here and do not want to hear this...
>
> Chris

Chris,

I have a Master's Degree in English Literature.  The f word that yanks your
kneejerk piety chain originates in the Middle Ages during which time the
Church forbid divorce.  When husbands wanted a new younger model for wife,
but couldn't divorce their wives (because of Church law), the misogynistic
patriarchal Church did allow men to accuse (most often falsely) a wife of
infidelity (which the Church considered heretical IF perpetrated by the
woman), and the Church then took the" wicked woman" off the man's hands,
threw her in the dungeon to die from beatings and starvation, tacking above
her dank cell a board inscribed with four letters that symbolized "For
Unlawful Carnal Knowledge."  The reason the acronym word continues to
distress some people is that society continues to harbor subliminal fear
regarding disobedience to the rule of the ruthless Church because of the
dire consequences to their dictum "obey our dogma or die." 500 years of
torturous Inquisitions will do that to the collective unconscious of our
species.  Those who use the f word are those of us who enjoy flipping the
bird at the abuse of power by religious leaders and politicians who
manipulate a populace with inquisition-like tactics that control populations
by fear, turning them into obedient, unquestioning sheep, to serve their
greed.

HTH

Lené Wangmo

(two hands up to BushCo and evangelical idiots)

PS: the origin of the word ³country² is rooted to the pre-patriarchal
religious era when the Great Earth Mother was worshipped as Creator in an
Earth-centric spirituality.  The two (once very sacred) words: Cunt and Tree
were symbols of the divine union of female creative power of earth with the
phallic power (symbolized by tree) which in sublime union with deeps roots
into earth and high branches reaching fruitfully to heaven--created bounty
for all.  The first of those two words, now considered an evil word, was
once sacred before the misogynistic patriarch religions took over and
demonized the feminine.
The evolution of ³cuntree² to its present word ³country² now is a
patriarchal word, stripped of all of its feminine creative and nourishing
power, abused by the corporations who rape the environment to serve greed.

PSS. So, Chris, and many others who piously believe they represent
that which takes the moral high-ground, are in fact often times merely
parroting patriarchal religious misogyny.  What they categorize as profane
was once quite sacred‹the feminine.