[MacDV] Bush, etc.

Claire Hart listaddy at hartsites.com
Wed Nov 3 15:45:22 PST 2004

> theocratic fascism. Just as one of the leaders of the evangelical
> movement

>> Recall that from time-to-time idiocy and/or amnesia overtakes
>> the populace, but eventually the Republic has righted itself.

>> "Believers"?) all. We only lived with that idiocy until

Are you guys reading your own rantings?  A
conservative/evangelical/whatever could not get away with calling you
such things.

>>> I'm sure you're well aware that Bush didn't sign the ban on assault
>>> weapons

He said he would have signed the ban extension if Congress had
PRESENTED it.

> believe Yahweh is angered if the parishioners don't vote for whom the
> evangelicals decide should be their divine government leader.

You've got to be kidding.  I can't believe I'm reading this.

Claire

P.S.  I thanked MA501Guy at aol.com for replying to my post off-list.
Then I read that he posted it here anyway.