[MacDV] Past contributor

matblack at mac.com matblack at mac.com
Wed Nov 3 17:58:54 PST 2004

See now you're just pushing it. SK was bad enough, and your need to
chime in is understood. but now... cut it with the religious right
crap. We may not agree on anything except ccd size... but quit whining
about how your special "believer" status somehow entitles you to a
unique voice... this is still America right?

And I just have to add that most of the Past contributor posts were
rather wry and lighthearted joking about W and his New World Order
policy... all in all just amusing banter, but why is it not the least
surprising that SK managed to set off this whole chain reaction with a
clearly inflexible narrow minded point of view. Really people get a
life. Try reading just one other book for a change... like the history
of the world and get some perspective on what matters.

No offense to anyone's religious beliefs intended, but STOP SHOVING
YOUR IDEAOLOGY DOWN MY THROAT!