[MacDV] Micro Mac compatible DV cameras?

Don Hinkle donhinkle at mac.com
Thu Nov 4 02:46:23 PST 2004

I just read a news story about the Japanese who *all* seem to own photo
phones, taking news pix and selling them to mass media. Are these
compatible with Macs? i.e., can take a photo and transfer it to a Mac?
But what's the resolution on those little things?

-donald henry hinkle

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I
can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse
to do something I can do." - Edward Everett Hale