[MacDV] Micro Mac compatible DV cameras?

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Nov 4 10:38:50 PST 2004

I had a Motorola camera phone (a lousy phone by the way) and the pics were
jpgs and worked fine on my Mac. But the only way to get them out of the
phone was to email them at 15 cents per K and with the average file size
between 50-70K it became quite expensive quite fast. It would be nice if the
phone had a USB port on it.