[MacDV] iMovie files and iPod Photo

MA501Guy at aol.com MA501Guy at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 10:27:57 PST 2004

I think the question is NOT if iPods can store info, since it IS a firewire
external hard drive, no matter what model you have, but if that same iPod can
actually VIEW the files that is downloaded on it, such as video or photo
files.
It's ONE thing to use it as a backup storage drive, it's another to  actually
USE the iPod for viewing. The exciting aspect of the color version, is  that
IT CAN download and view photos, and since that is true, there is no reason
to assume that it cannot also view movies in quicktime.
I'm no expert, but that would be the FIRST thing I would attempt when my
color iPod arrives.
Alan