[MacDV] Re:Off topic Domain hosting suggestions-- MacDV Digest, Vol 4, Issue 7

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Mon Nov 8 20:56:33 PST 2004

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA

I've had a good run with Site 5.  http://site5.com.

They have a range of plans to fit many needs. and include a lot of
stuff to help make it easy to manage.

Last time I checked, they had prices in the $7 range.  I use
godaddy,com to register new domains.  8.85 for .com's when most others
are way more.

The founders are  a couple of web design guys who apparently couldn't
find hosting solutions that suited what they wanted as web designers,
so they created their own hosting company.  They're based in the SF Bay
Area, and the servers are in New Jersey.  The data center they use just
upgraded its lines to even bigger pipes.  Rare to have downtime, and
they advise you well in advance.

Ted.