[MacDV] re: iMovie sound

Dorothy Hennings hennings at verizon.net
Thu Nov 11 14:51:18 PST 2004

Lee,
I just "shared" audio out of an iMovie clip and  moved it to iTunes
following your directions. It works as you said it would. Wow. So many
long menu choices I didn't even know existed.
For others wanting help on editing a sound track in iTunes:
1.Control-click the track
2. Get info and choose options
3. Start and Stop the tune where you want.
4.Go to Advanced Menu. Click Convert Selection.
Above from Aug '03 MacAddict page 21
Thanks again.
George