[MacDV] Sorta Off Topic

R B Williams brucewll at comcast.net
Sat Nov 13 04:43:04 PST 2004

There is a name brand cleaner called "Fantastic" that is not harmful to
Mac plastics but does remove grunge quite well. Then, you can use a little
baby oil on a white cloth diaper to smooth surface scratches and give an
even sheen. Do not use any cleaners with an alcohol base or you may create
splotches and lose printed text & logos.

Good Luck, and display them away from sunlight!

RB