[MacDV] Re: Motion on a G5 iMac

sb videovideo at mac.com
Sun Nov 14 14:15:01 PST 2004

The G5 iMac with the nVidia Geforce fx 5200 video card is the entry level
Motion computer.

It's the graphic card more than the processor that you need to run it.

I can run it on my G4 Al powerbook with an ATI mobility agp card, but I
don't get a lot of real time 30 f/s motion.

http://www.apple.com/motion/specs.html

 hth,

 sb