[MacDV] Megamacs avoid a complete rip off

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Tue Nov 16 03:50:37 PST 2004

It is only a rip off if they hide the charge and then surprise you with
the charge when you receive it, in this case you can make the decision
to pay for the shipping charge or not. Does the charge include Custom
Broker charges (that includes the 7% GST and possibly 8% PST), if it
does sounds pretty reasonable.  Why not deal locally and avoid your
shipping charge, but then you not may consider it Christian for your
neighbor to earn a living eh.

Gerhard