[MacDV] Visit my Blog!

dopel at mac.com dopel at mac.com
Wed Nov 17 06:50:50 PST 2004

Hey you remember when Listmom turned moderation on, so we would stay on topic. You remember SK's pathetic "believer/choice" mewling diatribes...

It's funny I can't post to the list anymore, but Chris, and SK seem to have plenty of input... even OT... I guess we know which side of the Moral divide the jackbooted Listmom comes down on.

Jackboots for G-D Amen!
>Not sure how we got on the subject of Christianity but if you'd like
>you can visit my blog at: http://www.believersblog.blogspot.com/

It's funny one offhanded comment and the G-D squad is all over it like flies on a midway hotdog... They can't wait to sign you up...

STAY ON TOPIC AND KEEP YOUR RELIGION IN YER PANTS BUB!