[MacDV] Re: Novice Question on Image Quality

Vtstream vtstream at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 10:20:44 PST 2004

The footage I want to edit has been shot on both a sony trv950 and a Canon GL2.

sb <videovideo at mac.com> wrote:The OP states he/she is shooting using a 3 chip MiniDV camera, not DVCam.

Had the person actually shot DVCam footage, only a Sony single chip
camcorder would work as a playback deck, since DVCam is a Sony format.

regards,

sb