[MacDV] Off Topic threads

Roy Harker roy.harker at westwind.ab.ca
Wed Nov 17 22:01:59 PST 2004

I agree completely. Mac DV can cover a lot of ground and it is all
helpful to someone. It just seems like when someone gets off topic
about religion or  politics which have nothing to do with this list
then the messages become flaming wars and it is unacceptable. Those who
continue in this vane should be barred from the list IMHO.

Roy