[MacDV] streaming...

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Fri Nov 19 21:34:53 PST 2004

On 11/19/04 11:22 PM, "dopel at mac.com" <dopel at mac.com> wrote:

> a while back someone posted about hosting... anyone have some suggestions for
> sites that host streaming? ie motion graphics reels or shorts or that sort of
> thing.
>
> No idea what's involved so any suggestions or advice or input much
> appreciated...

We use a company called Digital Forest (http://www.forest.net) for all our
hosting stuff. We're like you - we just want to get stuff out there without
having to worry about setting up servers or QT Broadcaster or anything else
like that. They have experts on staff who helped us through all of our
little problems we had setting stuff up.

They are not the cheapest out there (but we wanted pros, not cheap) but they
are reasonably priced.

If you have any questions about them, send me an email and I'll try to
answer any questions.
--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer