[MacDV] Compatible Storage Media (DVD) - Correction

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Mon Nov 22 12:21:18 PST 2004

The 104 only supports 2X burning, right?  In that case, I'd recommend TDKs
that clearly state they're for 2X burning -- anything else will burn at 1X
(or it won't work at all, as you've found).  I used to have the same problem
finding discs that would work at 2X...  Walgreens usually has these, but
MAKE SURE you get the "2X" discs -- TDK has "4X" discs that has almost
identical packaging.

Hope that helps.

- Mark