[MacDV] Pram Battery--Old news Good Reminder

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Tue Oct 5 08:38:56 PDT 2004

Honestly, a bad battery wouldn't cause problems until you pulled the plug
out of the wall...  And usually the problems only involve the system clock,
boot drive prefs, and video settings.

If there are "too many HDs" in it, there may be a heat issue and pending
hardware failure...  Maybe you could move some drives to external FireWire
cases?

- Mark