[MacDV] Soundtrack and Garageband

Alex alex at fotomotion.net
Wed Oct 6 09:16:51 PDT 2004

Yes absolutely

Sound tracks job is to quickly and easily put together soundtracks for
film work
As such it can sync via MTC or SMTP in a track
Where as Garage Band is a music production program and designed to
write songs.
Its Horses for courses. Both ProTools and Soundtrack are Multitrack
audio programs
But one could never replace the other.
Use the right program for the right job as the way you will go about
things for scoring a film
differs greatly from recording a band for producing a song.

Happiness is...

Alex