[MacDV] Pram Battery--Old news Good Reminder

Joan Keenan jkeenan at islands.vi
Wed Oct 6 17:46:43 PDT 2004

Actually we have a G4 tower server that refused to turn on. The light
would light when you pushed the button, but then go out again. I
thought it was dead and then remembered it had been dropping the date.
Just for fun I changed the battery and it worked good as new!
Same thing later happened to another one and the battery was the
problem!

Joan