[MacDV] Burning Speeds

Steve Robertson stever at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 7 09:50:25 PDT 2004

On Thursday, October 7, 2004, at 11:04  AM, Brian Olesky wrote:

> I believe the information you're referring to from Apple only applies
> to the
> older 2X SuperDrives.

My iMac G4 800 MHz with the 17" flat panel was purchased brand new only
18 months ago. Sure is depressing to have one of its components
referred to as an "older" model <g>

On the other hand, I just received a mail order catalog today that was
trying to sell a top of the line G5 tower by pointing out that it comes
with an 8X SuperDrive. So now all you folks with a 4X also have older
obsolete equipment!

Steve R.