[MacDV] Soundtrack and Garageband

Ryan Sutter tastyrerun at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 10:03:36 PDT 2004

In the Soundtrack browse panel on the left, browse to the location on
your hard drive that contains the GB/iTunes-mixed down track.  You can
use Command-R on the track in iTunes to locate the correct folder, if
you're unsure of where it is.  You should see the aiff files there.
Simply drag and drop the file you want over onto an empty track on the
right hand side.

Ryan