[MacDV] Buying blank DVDs

richard richard at go2rba.com
Fri Oct 8 11:06:58 PDT 2004

The Great Quality (GQ) brand has imprintable DVD's which we have
printed with success on the R300. The caveat is they are not
certified for video use by Apple, however, we have had some
success with video, and, of course, data.

I imagine GQ would be avaialable at Outpost.com, the online store
owned by Fry's, the California retailer which carries the brand.

Keep in mind burning faster always decreases both 1) archival
nature and 2) cross brand compatibility regarding DVD video
playback.

Burning faster is sexier, saves a lot of time, but can become a
nightmare down the road.

Richard Brown