[MacDV] burning from iDVD to new internal LaCie 16x DL drive

Gerhard Kuhn gerhardk at mac.com
Tue Oct 12 18:15:33 PDT 2004

The Hurz Pfurz hack is only necessary when you have an external drive
since yours is internal it would not be needed.  I followed Omar
Willey's advice and installed Patch Burn this allowed me to burn
directly from iDVD to the external drive.  If your LaCie drive has Nec
internals as well it may help your computer recognize your new drive.
It is a very small download and now allows me to burn from the finder,
iPhoto and iTunes as well.

Hope you get it working

Gerhard

P.S. The link to Patch Burn as provided by Omar is
http://www.patchburn.de