[MacDV] Re-using the same clip

revDAVE coolcat at hostalive.com
Sat Oct 16 17:02:03 PDT 2004

 Using FCP 4.5

Thanks for all the help so far  James and Peter!  I have a few more
questions if you don't mind ...

Let's say I captured one longer piece of video - several minutes long - and
I wanted to cut it up into several clips -  add some  various filters to the
different clips - and place them on the time line in whatever order.

Question: what is the best way to manipulate one large clip and have it
function as several smaller clips? - (the main point here is to not
duplicate the actual file on the drive - and just use one master copy
several ways).

--
Thanks - RevDave
Lists at domains4days.com