[MacDV] DVR-108 + Panther + Beige G3

Mark M. Florida markf at squareblue.com
Mon Oct 25 10:46:45 PDT 2004

I've never used Patchburn -- I'll check it out -- do you think it would help
just general use of the drive since I can't even *read* discs with it?

Yes, I have the latest version of Toast (6.0.7) -- and the drive works fine
in my G4 at work, but there's something about the G3 it doesn't like (maybe
I should try a "Rev. C" ROM -- I think that fixes some of the ATA/IDE
weirdness these machines experience sometimes).

- Mark