[MacDV] trying to get off this list for 2 years

Peter Tattersall ptatters at zerobyzero.ca
Wed Sep 15 20:41:16 PDT 2004

Look for an option in your mail client to "Display all headers" or
perhaps to show "Long headers." That's where I got the links I posted
previously, showing up as
<mailto:macdv-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com?
subject=unsubscribe>

It's worth visiting the listinfo location - aside from unsubscribing
you can also turn off mail delivery (useful for when you go on
vacation, as long as you don't forget to turn it back on when you come
back), change your address, and check the other lists to which you
subscribe on the same server. Very neat.

Peter Tattersall