[MacDV] Slideshow transitions in DVD Studio Pro 2

Brett Conlon brett_conlon at sonymusic.com.au
Sun Apr 17 19:47:55 PDT 2005

G'day all,

Is there a way to create slideshow transitions in DSPro 2? Is this
something that has been added in DSP3... or now 4 for that matter? At the
moment it's a straight cut from shot to shot.... not very friendly.  ;-)

If it's not possible, I was thinking about saving a slideshow movie out of
iPhoto (with Ken-Burns transitions and music selected) then bring that in
and let DSPro encode it. I'd think that it should compress down pretty
well as most of it is still, bar the transitions).

Thoughts?

Cojcolds