[MacDV] Printing directly to disc.

DBAFeldman at aol.com DBAFeldman at aol.com
Tue Apr 19 21:31:25 PDT 2005

Never used the thermal printers, but I love the Epson R300. It is the same
quality printing as the R200 with a couple extra things (like a built in card
reader). The only reason I got the R300 over the R200 was that with a coupon and
an instant rebate it was only $79. The R200 was the regular $99. Go figure.

I would also recommend it for all around printing. It is plugged in to an
Airport Express and everyone on the network can use it wired or wireless.

Jamie