[MacDV] Re: 8x DVD-R's

Nick Scalise nickscalise at mac.com
Thu Apr 21 07:28:47 PDT 2005

On Thursday, April 21, 2005, at 01:31AM, sb <videovideo at mac.com> wrote:

>A pissing match? You misinterpreted my tone. I was trying to be helpful.

Thanks for the reply.

It seems I did misinterpret your tone, however, I was not offended ('cause I like the occasional verbal pissing match), just trying to change the direction that I thought the conversation was headed.

>I use Verbatim. I've never had a complaint.

Aha! An answer I can use!  ;-)

Verbatims do have a good reputation, except for that one time when, according to DigitalFaq.com "Verbatim became infamous by switching from high-quality MCC to ultra-cheap CMC (CMC Magnetics) media, although they have since returned to using MCC"

> regards,

[snip]

--
Nick Scalise