[MacDV] Re: 8x DVD-R's

DBAFeldman at aol.com DBAFeldman at aol.com
Fri Apr 22 20:50:05 PDT 2005

When burning at 8X I had so-so results. Now I burn at 4X as a routine and
have very few problems. It works so I just do it that way. I use only ProDisc 4X
or 8X, either ink jet printable or not. Seems that the slower the burn, the
higher the compatibility. Anecdotal information, but that is what I have to go
on.

Jamie