[MacDV] Firewire Video

Darrell takecare at telus.net
Mon Apr 25 21:48:10 PDT 2005

"Do you broadcast the switched downstream signal? Or just record it and then
play it back at a later time"?

No broadcast required but...

I'd like to have the option of A). have a signal for streaming...
B). project a signal onto screen... and C). burn video to DVD/VHS

I've spent time on the Focus Web Site and I must say thanks a million sb.
Firestore looks amazing and may be just what the Doc ordered.

I just recorded onto DV tape 40 hours of 3-5 min dance school competitions over four days.
If I had a way to produce a quick product with Titles, graphics and video I'd
make a lot of money.

Thanks again sb for the lead.