[MacDV] Canon DV

Vtstream vtstream at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 12:32:39 PDT 2005

I am currently using a Lacie 200gb external Hard drive on an imac G5
for the scratch capture disk using a canon gL1 with firewire 400.
So far it seems to work just fine.

macminialacool at mac.com wrote:
Hey,

A discussion that I started on the Apple discussion board but does
anyone know if a Canon miniDV camcorder can be attached to a LaCie
external hard drive for capturing or to a Firewire hub. People have
told me it cannot and does not work which is why I may have to go the
route of getting that 100GB internal hard drive.

Chris

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random stuff:

http://mail.yahoo.com